Foundation and Structural Repair
"A Better Choice" Inc., a Full Service foundation/structural repair company, offers solutions and many exclusive products in repairing your foundation wall problems. We provide engineered precision results that match your needs and budget.
Foundation Repair Methods:
- Steel Beam
- Wall Anchor - Partial
- Wall Anchor - Full
- Push Back Method
- Hydraulic Wall Repositioning
- Total Wall Rebuild
- Exclusive Kevlar Carbon Fiber Wall Straps
- Crawl Space Excavation
Signs of Foundation Failure
Inside of House
Know the signs before it's too late.
Outside of House
- Cracks in drywall
- Doors and windows that stick
- Cracks in floor or tile
- Misaligned doors and windows
- Trim or molding misaligned
- Torn or wrinkled wallpaper
- Gaps around doors and windows
- Cracks in foundation
- Cracks in the bricks
- Fascia board pulling away
- Chimneys are tilting or leaning
Basement of House
- Separation from door
- Wall rotating out
- Cracks in the brick
Fortress Stabilization Systems
- Walls leaning in or out
- Cracks in the poured or block walls
- Water leakage through cracks at base of walls
Fortress Carbon-fiber/Kevlar Grid Straps permanently repair cracked or moving foundations without Steel I Beams or tie backs, leaving your walls ready to paint.
Download our 5 Minute Video
- Will not rust, mildew, stretch or move over time.
- No attachments made to the floor or ceiling.
- Grid encapsulated in epoxy anchoring it in place.
- Can be painted for a smooth look.
on Fortress Stabilization Systems. (59 MB)
We are an exclusive and certified installer and distributor of Fortress.